THE SELF-AWARE LEADER
Our work constantly challenges us to find faster and better ways of doing things – to reinvent. Yet, the speed of business pushes leaders to maintain a pace that is exhilarating one day and exhausting the next. Leaders that move too fast risk missing important pieces of data that feeds solid decision-making. Self-Aware Leaders slow themselves down to speed themselves up. They recognize patterns around them to increase momentum and productivity.
The Self-Aware Leader Training Program presents practical and relevant tools to teach and learn these skills based on the book and research of more than 700 leaders.
The training program includes a Facilitator Guide, Participant Guide and PowerPoint for the eight modules below.
- The Case for Reinvention (45 min)
- The Model for Reinvention (90 min)
- Assessing your Self-awareness (60 min)
- Professional Authenticity (75 min)
- Think Like a GM (75 min)
- Profitable Imagination (75 min)
- Generosity Quotient® (75 min)
- Review and Wrap-up (30 min)
Book a Training Seminar
Contact Dan to learn more about accessing the training materials for use at your organization.